[FWDLK] Fwd: Re: Dodge La Femmes/Tony Lindsey

[FWDLK] Fwd: Re: Dodge La Femmes/Tony Lindsey

Passing this on to l-forwardlook from Tony Lindsey.  Sorry the news isn't more
 positive, but I can testify to his being very busy with what he now has.  MS

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com