Re: [FWDLK] Exhaust Manifold Heat Riser

Dave  (and others) -

        Thanks for your responses.  I think it would be worthwhile to post them to
the group, since a lot of people may have the same question.  I've included
Dave's response below.  BTW, I wouldn't bet the rent that the exhaust
manifold is clogged with carbon.  I had the engine rebuilt 8000 miles ago.
Also had hardened valve seats installed.  I paid an extra $125 for this
service. Very worthwhile.

Ron