[FWDLK] 57 Plymouth

Hey guys.
As some of you know, I am converting my 57 Fury from right hand drive
back to left hand drive some day, and have been collecting parts for
this mission for a couple of years now, while still cruising in my right
hooker Fury, doing weddings etc.
I am doing well collecting parts, but it is all those little things
which could prove to be a nightmare when found missing at the crucial
stage of assembly-and I don't want to be off the road for long. Living
in New Zealand, if I need just one part, it takes weeks to get anything
down here.
A friend of mine is importing a 59 Dodge and a T-Bird in a 40 foot
container out of California next week or week after, and will have heaps
of fresh air space to lose, and asked me if there was anything else to
fit in the box. (My Fury engine and trans are in there too.)
So I was wondering-how freely available is something like a complete
front clip off a 57 Plymouth? From steering/firewall forward to
headlights.
If anyone knows of anything like this in the California area, give me a
holler, but quick! It would make my mission way easier as well as
providing me with heaps of spares.....
Glenn,
New Zealand.