Re: [FWDLK] The Star Car

Here is a list of the FL Mopars I noticed in the Temptations movie.  In
all, I felt our cars were fairly represented, unlike some other recent
movies.

1955 Desoto Coronado 4dr
1955 Plymouth (you got to see a small portion of the front in the scene
prior to the Otis chase scene mentioned by Mark).
1954 (?) Plymouth Belvedere in ratty condition - light blue
1958 Plymouth Savoy with Belvedere trim (Hi Dave !)

In addition, did anyone notice the Midas(?) Muffler ad featuring a 59
Imperial ?  I've seen this one before, but it was good placement anyway.
Not sure if this one was a national spot.

Ron

PS - What happened to the scene where the 58 Plymouth is run over by a
bulldozer ?? :-}