[FWDLK] Odd 57 Plymouth

I just got photos from the Kruse Toronto auction back today. I took pictures
of Dan Akroyd's 57 Belvedere. It was gold and off white-almost thought it
was a Fury until I got closer. The interior was also strange to me. It was
gold and white as well. The dash,steering column, rear view mirror,
transmission push buttons and even the "engine turned" trim near the heater
controls were gold as well. The dash pad was white. This is supposed to be
an all original car. Is this a Fury interior?
 I posted a photo at
www.stratfordmotorproducts.com/57belv.jpg
 Thanks
   Todd