[FWDLK] shipping

1st off i'd like to thank everyone who responded to my last few questions, i
was  able to locate everything i needed (the 59 trim, 2x4, etc...)... i'm glad
when i can offer parts/advice to you

now.. a while back someone was questioning shipping, did you say you had a guy
who charges 25cents a mile????  the cheapest i found yet for 4 cars was
.65cents, per car, per mile...  i gotta get (4) cars from AZ to NJ.. can
anyone suggest anyone, any of you's do this work?? actually 2from AZ, 2 from
CO to nj, but still looking at 2100 - 2500 mile trips..i doubt its feasible
for me to personally pull 1 at a time on a single trailer... it would cost
more, and i cant drive them either, so that not a fly out-drive in
opportunity...

jim