[FWDLK] Touch of Evil

Saw the newly-restored version of Orson Wells' classic, Touch of Evil, from
1958.  I'll skip the film review and get right down to what matters - the
cars.  This film is filled with finned Mopars.  Here's the rundown: 56
Chrysler conv, 56 Desoto FF convertible, 56 Desoto HT, 57 Dodge CRL conv
(possibly D500), 2 57 Plymouth Plaza 4dr sdns, 55 Plymouth 4dr sedan.  The
first four cars are featured prominently in the film with lots of interior,
exterior, dash and travelling shots.

BTW, don't ask me what colors the cars were, since the film is in black and
white !

Ron