[FWDLK] 318 valve adjustment.

Hello List.
I was wondering if anyone has the specs for what to adjust the solid lifter poly
head 318 to.  I have never adjusted these before (first engine with solid
lifters) and I was wondering where to measure from.  Does anyone know the best
sequence to adjust to?
Quickly then, I just put the engine at TDC and go to the #1 piston (need to
figure this out) and adjust the slack between the pushrod and the rocker arm?
Is this correct?  Is there any other pistons that I can do with one?   Is there
a different adjustment between exhaust and intake valve adjustment?  If you know
of a good book or site where I could figure all of this out please let me know.
 Thanks.
Peter Galmish.
Email me privately, as I will be sure to get them fast.  ( I get the digest).
pgalmish@xxxxxxxxx