[FWDLK] hotrod truck for sale

Hi Forward lookers, I know this isnt a mopar, but im putting my pro-street
project
up for sale due to a serious family ilness, and wanted to mention it.Its got a
1963
Ford body in very clean cond, Camaro sub-frame, Rear frame rails narrowed,
ford 9"
narrowed 18", 15x14 weld wheels, 19.50x33 Mickey pros, very mean 301 small
block chevy, turbo 350 trans, balanced drive line, 93 gmc tilt wheel, runs,
and drives, needs rear tubs, interior finishing, a little body work, and
paint. Im asking
$5800.00, located in Washington State, Thanks!
                                               Terry Breed      1960 Dodge
Seneca
               reply to   asecert1@xxxxxxx