[FWDLK] Ram Induction:

Hello fellow fin lovers:  Has anyone out there ever done any R & D work on
raminduction? ('64 300K type)  I'm putting a set on a "healthy" 440 for my
NiftyNine and  I'm wondering about cam selection as well as what carbs work
best etc. I know these things are "torque monsters" which is what I like.
I also think that cam selection is very important to eliminate "holes" in
the power curve.  Anybody got any info?  Thanks.         DaveG.