[FWDLK] Salvage in New Hampshire

Sorry for the delay for those who had individually e-mailed me with this info.
 I found an old business card in my barn and the address to Parts of the Past is
 Route 2 Box 118A in Canaan, NH.  The owner is Fred G. Cushing and the number is
 603-523-4524.

I hope this helps someone out there.  When I met him about five years ago he was
 really friendly and also hard to get ahold of as he had another yard in New
 York State somewhere.

At any rate, take care-good luck.

Regards,

Mike R.