[FWDLK] Where can I find "Dodge News"?

Roger van Hoy of this list has informed me about a publication named "Dodge
News" which he indicates was mailed to prospective customers in the 1956
model year (there may be other years as well).  It is a marketing/sales
brochure that appears to be sent to a subscriber list and has Volume and
Number code on the front page (Volume 20, Number 12).  It has a Dodge
Dealership stamp on the back page with a note on the inside back page "sent
to you by your nearby Dodge Dealer".

Would anyone on the Forwardlook Mailing list know where any of these might
found?

Thanks again, Roger!

Bill Hughes
1956 Dodge Lafemme D-500