[FWDLK] early 318 engine color

Thanks to everyone who replyed to me regarding my question about the correct
color a 1960 Dodge 318 should be.MIne is silver, with a red air cleaner(2
bbl), for
some reason I thought it was not correct, but most every one who responded,
reported theirs silver as well,so for at least this time out of the car, mine
will be
painted silver, P.S., a couple of replys stated the correct silver, and red,
are both
still available through your friendly Mopar Parts dept. thanks again!!
                                     asecert1@xxxxxxx       1960 Dodge Seneca
2dr
  (if this spacebar sticks 1 more time, this keyboard is my new wheel chock)