[FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#34726960: 1957

[FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#34726960: 1957 DESOTO DEALER ADDVERTISEMENT VERY NICE

I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
 community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  1957 DESOTO DEALER ADDVERTISEMENT  VERY NICE
Seller: elmer93@xxxxxxx
Starts: 10/08/98 18:37:35 PDT
Ends:   10/15/98 18:37:35 PDT
Price:  Starts at $9.99
To bid the item, go to:
        http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=34726960

Item Description:
        Here is a 1957 DeSoto dealer addvertisement in excellent shape.  There probably
 aren't many of these around any more.  It measures app. 11 inches in length by
 9 1/4 inches tall when folded.  When open it measures app. 22 inches wide by 27
 1/2 inches tall.  It contains the Fireflite Series, Firedome Series and
 Firesweep Series with nice colored pictures of each.  It also lists the
 specifications of each series on the back side.  I just thought this was really
 neat.  See pictures below and email any questions.  Make a great addition to
 your collection.  Buyer pay shipping.

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
 http://www.ebay.com