Re: [FWDLK] AMERICAN LUXURY CAR show Saturday August 24

Re: [FWDLK] AMERICAN LUXURY CAR show Saturday August 24

Blessings to all.

I acquired a '57 Coronet recently, and have a question, since I've been our of the FL era a while.

Where do I get wiper blade refills? I work at Advance, we can get the part to replace the assembly and the wiper blade, but I'd rather keep it original appearing at least.

Thoughts? And thanks

Bill the Magnumguy
John 3:17