[FWDLK] carburetors, and ...

Is anyone interested in a large 5 1/8" diameter air horn top plate for Carter 4bbl carbs.

This Piece is NOT drilled for a choke, making it real suitable for a factory 2x4 looking setup rather then a cobbled together 2x4 where both carbs had/have chokes.

It also does Not have rivet holes like the aftermarket 'competition' line of replacement carters.

At one time it was polished real nice, but its been mine for more years then I can recall now.  ALSO It Has Never Been Bolted To a Carb And Never Used, ergo NOS!!

I still have a bin of 60's Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth big block Factory Carter 4BBL's Fore Sail also should anyone wish a spare or a correct 4BBL for their 60's car.

Paul Holmgren
 JCI 74145