Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 9 Jun 2013 to 10 Jun 2013 (#2013-81)

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 9 Jun 2013 to 10 Jun 2013 (#2013-81)

Alan & All:

Our compadre, John Holst of Iowa, has collected and presented many parts and service manuals at his website, primarily for the years of the classic Chrysler 300's.  Go to:  www.jholst.net   , click on Chrysler 300 resources for a list of the manuals.

Rich Barber

Director and Membership Manager

Chrysler 300 Club, Inc.

1801 Redwine Terrace