Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 10:02 PM
Subject: Moparfest Newsletter

Hi,
The show is less than 4 months away and things are well under way.
If you have already pre registered, your confirmation package will be sent out in the next few weeks.

Take care,
Patt
for Moparfest
57 Pinehurst Cres
Kitchener Ontario N2N E3
phone: 519-342-1284
email:  moparfest@xxxxxxxxxx
or moparfest2011@xxxxxxxxx
web site:  www.moparfest.com
Show date: August 20 &21, 2011
Show grounds: 251 Jacob St., New Hamburg, Ontario