Re: [FWDLK] [Chrysler300] 1960 P/Brake Check Valve

Re: [FWDLK] [Chrysler300] 1960 P/Brake Check Valve

Just to clarify, this the the valve that regulates the vacuum coming from the engine and into the reserve canister and power brake unit on the firewall. It's a T-shaped, plastic thingee.

Ron

Everyone -

I have a check valve from a 1960 Chrysler power brake setup (1944089). It
looks good, but I'd like to test it out. Is there a way of doing this off
the car ?

Thanks,

Ron