[FWDLK] THE GREAT ETHANOL SCAM

   Guys, you might want to check in your area. Ethanol makes your catalytic convert run approx 10 to 15 degrees hotter. Catalytic converters are already at the limit of heat, that is why they all have shields to protect them from touching the floorboard of you car. Over time and depending how much you drive, ethanol destroys these very very expensive converters and in many cases brings your " Check Engine Light On". In my area of Pennsylvania they are selling replacement catalytic converters at an unbelievable rate.

   Read this great article that was written YEARS AGO on ethanol.

Ron Swartley

FOOTNOTE-----ALWAYS CHECK YOUR FUEL SUPPLY WHEN YOU HAVE A ENGINE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!