Re: [FWDLK] ETHANOL WILL KILL YOUR MOTOR

Re: [FWDLK] ETHANOL WILL KILL YOUR MOTOR

    Paul,

       The information I have claims the Ethanol is put into the gas at the distributors shortly before it is delivered. In Pennsylvania there is no one checking if the mix is correct at the pump. I live 1 mile from the state capitol in Harrisburg. They tell me they just do not have the manpower to check it. However they do tell there are fines if it is not the correct mixture.
  My sources informs me that 70% of the ethanol is NOW IMPORTED since the buyers can buy it much cheaper outside the United States.

   Ron