[FWDLK] .Kiekaefer Dodge V 300

I really don't know what the circumstances of the photo are, but to me it looks like the suspension is loaded. To my eye the wheels of the 300 seem to be more recessed into the wheel well than normal. That would indicate the cars were at speed when the photo was taken. Racing seems likely.

Depending on distance from the cars, focal length of the lens, film speed as well as shutter speed, all action could easily be stopped and in focus. Shadows seem to show close to mid-day, so there might have been plenty of light to allow decreased shutter speed. Even if it was a dirt track, it would be well oiled and hard i the groove, so I wouldn't look for any dust trails.

Bill Huff