Re: [FWDLK] "DIFFERENT" 57 DODGE

Hi Larry,
That makes sense....and would explain why they were as beat up as they were.
All of them would make a good start for the restaurant- if someone was looking to do that sort of thing.
I always thought JackRabbit Slims would be a good fanchise.

Sorry to hear Sea World closed.
That was one of my favorite things to do when I was younger.
My family would go up to the islands of Put-in-Bay and then hit Cedar Point and the SeaWorld.  Generally we would stay at Putnum state park? Not sure that's what is called though.....
In Cincinnati we have Kings Island, which is owned by the same people as Cedar Point.
Always great if you like to spend several hundred dollars for a day of family fun ?!?!?!.....

Thanks for the info,
 57 Dodge- Gotta put in the FL content....

Speaking of which-
I found a basically complete 61 Desoto 2dr.   Black- and nice 'n' barn fresh.
If anyone is interested I'll see if I can get a number to call on it....
I'd love to have it, but the $$$ just aren't there...

Take Care,
Charles.

Larry Ashbaugh wrote:
Last time I was at Geauga Lake, these cars were set around the park for people to sit in when they got tired, have photos taken in, etc.  Geauga Lake was an old amusement park in Aurora, Ohio, SE of Cleveland that dated to the turn-of-the-century and survived quite well until Six Flags/Sea World decided they needed to buy and bring it into the current century.  New rides, costs going through the roof, etc followed, and it couldn't compete with Cedar Point near Sandusky, which has the largest collection of roller coaster rides in the world (or with video games that don't require a kid to even go outside).  Sea World closed a couple years ago, Cedar Point this year.

Larry (Akron)