Re: [FWDLK] e-bay 56 Nascar

If you clicked on the scam DeSoto on eBay a week or two ago, you probably had your password mined.  I clicked and closed the window.  Next day I started getting real eBay messages from sellers I didn't know and had never contacted, most of them cussing me out and telling me I had been reported.  Shortly after, eBay wrote me and told me my account had most likely been hijacked.  The messages the hijacker was sending were designed to get the seller to click on a URL with ploys such as telling them the same car was for sale elsewhere, "look here."

I ended up changing my eBay name and the password as well.  Had to check all my computers for worms, trojans etc.  Might want to scan your computer and also change your eBay password as well.  Mine is so damned complicated now I have to write it down.

Bill Huff