Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2007 10:19 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Plymouth Engine

Check out this engine.  I asked the owner/seller what engine was in this car, as it does not look like any engine in my 57-59 Dodges, and he replied it was the original engine, just rebuilt.  Is my eyesight that far off?

Also, what size engine would this Plymouth normally have from the factory?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290092197733

Larry