[FWDLK] Power steering pump bracket

Hi There

I am going to take out the 318 engine in my '58Plym. and install a '59 361 wedge engine in it. The power steering pump bracket from the 318 is different that the one that fits the 361 engine. I assume all big block engines used the same pump bracket. It is a 2 piece bracket that bolts to the left side of the water pump housing. I have a '64 Plym with a big block motor and I know that bracket would work.

Does anyone out there have one they would be willing to sell to me?

Let me know. Thanks.  Jim

Jim Ruckdashel
4241 Singing Post Lane
Roswell, GA 30075