Subject: Free 277 "A" motor
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 12:31:50 -0800
From: nnuttall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: mml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just pulled a good running 277 "A" motor from my 56 Plymouth to put in
the hemi motor. If anyone on the list would like to use it, you are welcome
to it. It ran very well and got relatively good gas mileage - 17 to 18 mpg.
Seems to have been rebuilt since the block and oil pan have relatively fresh
paint on them. It needs a new oil pan gasket to stop it from leaking though.
I won't ship it, so you will have to come pick it up in Castaic, CA. If
no one wants it, I will put it up on Ebay or sell it for scrap.

Nathan Nuttall
68 Barracuda, 56 (hemi!) Savoy, 57 D200, 70 Satellite wagon

Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy
Hoosier Corps L#6