Re: [FWDLK] powerflite shift problem cured

Re: [FWDLK] powerflite shift problem cured

I worked for Honda and then Acura for the last 16 years or so of my career. At one point we had a problem with some of them shifting. The fix was to change the Honda Brand trans fluid with Mopar ATF. Their reasoning was that the Mopar had an additive in it and that would fix it. It did and later Honda brand ATF had the same additive in it and we had no more problems.

Merry Christmas to all, Ray