[FWDLK] winter storage upkeep

Okay.. so some of you might remember my grandmother's '55 Chrysler Windsor Deluxe. Anyway, She lives with my aunt, who takes care of her in exchange for getting half the house to use. The car hasn't been started or moved since last Spring, and the aunt won't let me at it to at least start it. She's decided it will wait until Spring before anyone is allowed at it, and it won't be me. So my question is, what is a year of sitting going to do to it?
-Chris, distressed over idiotic family members.