[FWDLK] '57 Dodge hydraulic lifters

Hi All,

The hydraulic lifters in the engine(325) of my '57 Dodge get very noisy once
the engine has warmed up and seeing as I'm about to remove the cylinder
heads to replace a couple of burnt valves, I would like to put in a set of
new lifters at the same time.

Does anyone know a supplier of lifters for the 325 engine?

Are 325 lifters the same as in 350/361/383 V8's ?

Regards,

Brendan Milne

Durban, South Africa