Re: [FWDLK] Coker tires going bad.....

That's interesting.  I bought Cokers for my C300 in 2000 and drove the
car twice from Detroit to Fort Myers Beach in SW Florida and never
had a problem except for a flat that I got when I ran over a nail.  I even
took it up to 90mph for a short distance on one of the trips and never
had a problem.  It rode and handled just great.  I also drove it twice to
shows in Frankenmuth, MI and to another show in Marshall, MI which
was just over 100 miles from Detroit.

Jerry Browarski