[FWDLK] Greyhound busses + .......

Hi all

First of all I want to thank all who replyed regarding my question about freight from CA to NJ.
This list is fantastic!!

Greyhound busses was the #1 choise from most of you and I'll been in touch with them. The package
and weight are under their limits so that's no problem............. my problem is to have the bumper freighted
the last miles from down town New York, NY to Port Newark, NJ. Down town NY is the nearest to Newark.

Anyone have an good source for freight the last miles or perhaps someone on this list can do it for some $$?

Thanks in advance
Stein in Norway