Re: [FWDLK] Emailing: Meaning of the Folds of The American Flag

Re: [FWDLK] Emailing: Meaning of the Folds of The American Flag

I feel I owe an explanation on the folding of the American flag.  It is not an official government document or meaning of the folds as mentioned in the www.truthorfiction .com .  Altho it is good, it just isn't what I thought I and wanted to mention this to you all.  I found it in a publication we receive and on a web site so I thought it was official but not so.
Apologies to you all,

Jack  in rainy, soggy, Shinglehouse---where my neighbor saw this bright thing in the sky yesterday for about 2 minutes and
                                                      couldn't remember what it was.