[FWDLK] Paint for my 58 New Yorker

Hi everybody
am finally ready to paint my 58 New Yorker. Since I hate  the salmon pink it was originally painted, I decided to switch to Bimini Blue with Ermine White roof.
My problem is that noone can find a formula for this color. I checked on Pete Sessler Piaint interchange book, but the numbers given seem  to be not valid. I tried Max Meyer, PPG, and Standox, and couln't find anything.
Anybody has a modern correspondance for these colors?
Thank you for the help Antonello Jelitro

58 New Yorker wagon
58 Fury
57 DeSoto
61 300 G