[FWDLK] Carlisle

If there is any one interested, I will have some NOS upholstry with me from the 55 Plymouth I had.  Not a lot, but maybe enuff to help out some one and I have 3 yards of the cloth ship and shield green reproductiion from SMS I will be selling also.  Hope to leave by noon.  Not packed yet so got to get wiggling.
Jack   in Shinglehouse, Pa