[FWDLK] Fremans tags

Hello,
Last comment on Vin tags. I heard back from Neil's friend. Someone guessed it...the vin tag and body code tag was stolen off one of Neil's Letter car convertibles, so he removed the rest of them and has them stored.
I am only the messenger...I cannot prove any of this. Freman's has been in business for 22 years. It must be the largest collection of Mopar-only parts cars in the world, with 8000 cars.