[FWDLK] 1959 Plymouth Suburban Fire Chief Car Delivered!

[FWDLK] 1959 Plymouth Suburban Fire Chief Car Delivered!

Just wanted list members to know I took delivery of my 59 Plymouth Suburban
Fire Chiefs car and it is truly spectacular! Actuallly received it better
than described to me by the seller. The paint is flawless as is the chrome
and interior, the car could easily take an AACA First Junior and just a
little work to get a senior. All accessories work perfectly and the car was a
hit at the local cruise night. Just goes to show there ARE some people out
there that are honest and reputable!
Russell
1959 Desoto Firesweep
1959 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible