[FWDLK] Identification needed

Hello,
I have two rubber floormats. These were in parts cars I bought. They are cut to fit the front floor area, and are shaped vaguely like  bowties.
One has a "picture" of a knight holding a shield which has a lion on it. There is only the number 60 stamped in the margin. Is this a Desoto mat?
The other mat has 3 forwardlook rocket emblems on it, in the center transmission hump. Is this a Plymouth mat?
Rogerh