[FWDLK] "missing" VINs at Freman's Auto

List,
My apologies are needed once again. Apparently some people are confused about my stance on the Vin issue at Freman's.
I do not know Neil Freman. Nonetheless, I feel there has been an implication that he is selling VIN tags, simply because it has been noticed some Letter cars in his junkyard are missing VIN tags.
I made a statement that I felt Neil  ought to know what is being said about him, after which he can then choose to either reply or not reply. At no time have I accused Neil Freman of being a "crook". In fact, I am doing my small part here  to defend him from unwarranted accusations.
I am aware that there will always be unhappy or suspicious people out there, and you cannot please everybody. But for some reason, I keep trying to correct people's thinking.
That's it. I will end my participation in this Vin debate with this Email. Thank you for your patience, Dave.

Roger Howard