Re: [FWDLK] More questions about 61 new yorker

Re: [FWDLK] More questions about 61 new yorker

Duhhhh!   Guess I was painting too long the other day!    I know he said on the dash...brain disfunction...short...breaker was tripped...   Anyway, in case someone needs to remove the wheel on their 59, they can make their own tool with the easy to build instructions provided earlier.     John in WI

Mike Sealey wrote:
One thing that I've always wondered about... ...all
info so far is on replacing the turn signal switch on
a "normal" (column-mount) switch. This is a '61
Chrysler, where the switch is sort of a toggle under
the tranny buttons. Is the return cam in the same
location it is on a car with a column-mounted switch?

--- John Bartell <jrbartell@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Remove horn ring, trim and anything else that needs
to be removed to get at bolts holding wheel on.
Be sure to record where all pieces go...horn wires,
horn contact plate, etc...

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban