[FWDLK] '58 DeSoto Adventurer trade

Hello List,

I have from time to time tried to sell my '58 Adventurer coupe and
everytime a serious buyer appears I get cold feet.  Well, this time I am
offering to trade the car.  I actually over the years have grown to like
the '59 Adventurers more than the '58's.  I know the 58's are hotly
sought after due to the low production, but I wouldn't mind a '59
instead of a '58.  By trading I wouldn't miss the '58(as much).  Anyone
with a running '59 looking for a running 58?   Sincerely, Nick Nichols