Re: [FWDLK] Please update your anti-virus programs.

Re: [FWDLK] Please update your anti-virus programs.

Jack
Good job deleting. I work in the IT world and one of my tasks is updating our virus .dat files. As such, every morning my first stop online are the virus update sites. My favorites are www.sophos.com and www.nai.com (follow the virus alerts link). The latest, which came to you as subject line "me_nude", is covered by updates released several months ago but people still are not diligent updating their virus software, especially the home users. If any of our users are using Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express as their mail server please make sure your anti-virus software is up to date and visit Microsoft's site for security patches.
Thanks for the ear
Doug
61 Phoenix convertible

Jack Wrinkles wrote:

Yes i just received something from forward look frank also.It was titled as  menude or something with an unusual  .scr  on the end.I never open anything with a suffix im not familiar with.If anyone knows about it please warn the others on the list as i have deleted it here already.     Jack in Michigan