[FWDLK] Which Way do Body Bushings go in?

[FWDLK] Which Way do Body Bushings go in?

I am getting very close to mating the body back with the chassis on my 1956
Dodge.  Unfortunatly, I had someone else remove the body
(actually it was pulled once by the sandblasting shop and again by the metal
shop)  and do not know exactly how the body mounts and parts go back
together.

I believe that the bolt with a washer on it goes in from the top through the
body,  then between the body and the chassis a male bushing with the "T"
shaped washer/spacer facing down goes through the hole in the mounting tab
on the chassis, then the "O" shaped half of the bushing goes on the bottom
of the mounting tab on the chassis, and finally a large washer, locknut and
nut hold it all together.

Can anyone confirm whether this is correct?

In the trunk area there is no bolt for tthe body mount there is a stud on
the chassis facing up. Do the body mounts face the same direction here?  It
seems to me that the male half of the bushing could go on the chassis facing
up with the "O" shaped half mounted inside the trunk with a large washer and
the special long shank nut holding it all together.

Is this correct?

Thanks in advance.

Scott
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer