Re: [FWDLK] windlace

Yes as posted Kanter, and Hampton Coach and its brother _________ have it. I
found the problem is with the vinyl faced stuff.  It is quite difficult to
get it around top corners of your door openings without that crinkle
buckling.  Cutting the flap on backside helps but little.  Local shops can
easily make it but if its finyl  same problem.  I ultimately went to a woven
plasticised  material that close to eliminates the corner problem
Most places will send U samples but you have to tell them colors, often
samples can be as short as an inch or 2.

LARS

In sheltered West Michigan USA