[FWDLK] Ouch! Another DC vehicle that didn't deploy airbags!

[FWDLK] Ouch! Another DC vehicle that didn't deploy airbags!

Hi all,
   Just another note on airbags.   I just talked to my neighbor, and he told me his daughter recently totaled a 99 Dodge Pickemup when some fella ran a stop sign and she broadsided him.   No Airbag deployment there either!   Maybe DC needs to take a look at these!
    My insurance guy was happy they don't need to replace the airbags, yet he did show concern about their reliability.   I think I am going to check with my local DC dealer and find out if there was a hushed up recall or bulletin I am not aware of.
John in Whitetail Country WI