[FWDLK] Front Brake Hoses Update

Hi All -

Thanks for your suggestions.  I tried NAPA and they could get
them for $22.  It took some prodding to get them to look up an
older application, but eventually they came up with Napa part
# 24115.  FYI, they can also get strut bushings (Napa 2748992)
for 3.49 and UCA bushings (Napa 2671168) for 16.49.

In case you missed my earlier email, this is for a 1958 Plymouth.

Ron