[FWDLK] 1957-1958 Jammed Door Mechanism

 Thanks Everybody for all of the input on this!!   I  will use all of the
advice and my shop manual to get to the problem.  I will post the problem
once I find it for all you who may need this info.  I found out that one of
the windows is down on the conv., so this will make getting it up on a
trailer easy without actually opening the door.  The Previous owner told me
that the car was covered up!!  Let's hope so!   I will get some pictures of
the conv. up as soon as I get it home.  Needless to say, I am Very Excited
about this one!!   Thanks To All!!   George.