Re: [FWDLK] Ertl '58 Ply Model Question

I just checked the catalog... the colors will be "Midnight Blue, Red,
and
Copper".

You couldn't get the trunk open?  Look above the sunvisor for a pair of
little
tiny keys... it's the round one.

Just kidding.  Actually, it should open easily.  Try wiggling it a bit.
Bear in
mind that these models are exact duplicates of the 58's... they didn't
have much
quality control either.

-Dave