[FWDLK] Bleeding brakes in ""modern"" Mopar

[FWDLK] Bleeding brakes in ""modern"" Mopar

Need help quick. Been trying to bleed brakes on my sons '90 Dodge Daytona (non ABS) for the past week. Rebuilt front calipers last weekend and reinstalled them. Bled the right front with no problem. When bleeding left front very little air and no brake fluid comes out of bleeder screw. Bet we pumped that pedal 50 times. Is there an air lock somewhere? If so how do I get it out - pump another 50 times or is there another way?  Master cylinder is full of fluid.  Bled a lot of brakes in past but have never encountered this problem. The kid is starting to think his ol man doesn't know what he"s doing so I thought someone on the list with experience in these modern Mopars can rescue me.   Just another note - the pedal goes all the way to floor, nothing there; and the reason I rebuilt calipers (put new seals in) is because both front wheel brakes would stick at various times while driving causing the car to overheat.   Thanks,  John Z in Mosinee, WI