[FWDLK] "story without end": 2 new pages

[FWDLK] "story without end": 2 new pages

Hi all,
After the french Chrysler meeting i've found some time to write and put on my site two new
additions of my never ending story (restoration of my 57). These pages are about floor
insulation, music (!!), die-cast parts, bumper and grille installation etc..
As before i've tried to put a lot of pics.
http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/57moi10_us.htm then click at the bottom on "next" to access
to the #11 page. If you want to see the previous pages, click on ..previous !

Et pour les rares "frenchies" des mailing list, la version française est:
http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/57moi10.htm puis cliquez sur "suite" ou "précédent" pour les
pages antérieures.

Now the end is close ...

Enjoy